Wednesday, January 9, 2013

70 Degrees & Perfect Trail Conditions

The trails in Orange County are incredible right now. We've had just the right amount of rain and the temps have been perfect. Crisp and cold in the morning, typically in the 40's when I usually get out at 5:30am, and really nice in the afternoons, either on the weekends or when I'm lucky enough to get away from work early.

I feel incredibly lucky to live where I live. I can be on the dirt right from my front door in a matter of minutes. My Garmin read 70 degrees this afternoon as I started on one of my quick local spins, the Santiago Oaks/Weir Canyon loop. When time permits, I enjoy doing the Weir loop in both directions. This ride packs 2,600 feet of climbing in just shy of 18 miles. Here are some pics from the ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment